Do not miss the opportunity to meet your next collaborating partner during WHINN 2020.
Create a profile today and get ready to meet selected participants at "speed dating". The online matchmaking will take place November the 20 / 24 / 25 from 2 pm to 3 pm.
WHINN 2020 – Week of Health and INNovation – is held for the 6th consecutive year. The target group is public and private players working with health innovation and health technologies. With national and international participants, WHINN is a unique opportunity for you to meet your next business partner.
Target and plan your meetings
The WHINN Matchmaking system is a digital online platform that allows you to plan and prepare meetings with other attendees at WHINN 2020. Other participants can invite you to meetings as well. The meetings have a duration of 15 minutes and are reminiscent of speed dating.
Time and place
The meetings will take place November 20 / 24 / 25 from 2 pm to 3 pm in our online matchmaking platform. When signing up for WHINN you will receive an email with link to create your match profile.
Why participate in WHINN Matchmaking?
- Expand your network – meet Danish and international partners
- Get acquainted with the health technologies on the market
- Explore what health and service providers, municipalities and hospitals, are in demand for
- Get the opportunity to collaborate with research and innovation institutes
- Collaborate with private companies to deliver new solutions.
Plan your meetings
You must be registered at WHINN (for free) to participate in Matchmaking.
A link to create your profile will be send to you in your confirmation email when registered at one or more WHINN events.
- Create your match profile and write a profile text stating what you are looking for and offering
- Choose who you want to meet
- You request match suggestions from those you find interesting
- You accept the relevant meetings that others have requested
- The sooner you create your profile, the more relevant matches you can get.
WHINN Matchmaking 2020 is held by the Innovation Network Danish Healthtech with support from the Ministry of Education and Research.
When: 20th, 24th and 25th November 2020
Language: Danish and English