WHINN takes place in Odense, Denmark. Odense is easily accessible by aeroplane or train.
Aeroplane and train
There are 2 international airports you can use to reach Odense:
- Billund Airport is situated approx. 100 km from Odense. From there you can get to Vejle by bus or taxi, and then take the train from Vejle to Odense. The price for bus and the train tickets is approx. €25. The price for a taxi to Vejle and then the train to Odense is approx. €95. Check the Billund Airport website for further information regarding the bus schedule.
- Copenhagen Airport is situated 165 km from Odense. You can go by train from Copenhagen Airport directly to Odense.
The price for the train is approx. €45.
Getting to Odense by car is very easy. Follow E45 on the motorway from the South and turn to E20. Odense C is exit no. 52 when you arrive from the West. If you arrive from the East, use exit no. 48.
Getting from Odense Train Station to Campus Odense
- To Forskerparken take bus no 21, 24, 161 or 162 from the train station. Get of the bus at Munkebjergvej and walk 1 km to Forskerparken
- To UCL Niels Borhs Alle (Thursday) take bus no 22, 23, 61, 62, 111 or 162 from the train station. Bus stop is just by the venue
- To the University (Wednesday) take bus no 41, 44 or 151from the train station. Bus stop is just by the venue
Taking a taxi is approx. DKK 240 from the main train station.
There are several hotels in Odense where you can book accommodation during WHINN - Week of Health and INNovation.
Please visit this website to find more information for your stay in Odense.